Monday, February 14, 2011

Just a post for Valentine's day

i woke up with “Monday morning sickness” again.. the feeling of uncertainty, as if you were wrong for choosing the place you are  at now, it’s a sudden anxiety. But later on it will just pass… anyway, that’s not the topic here, actually I don’t really have a topic for this, just doing a post for  Heart’s day.

 

So, it’s Valentines Day, that guy from one of our sub contractors reminded me of that this morning, nagkasabay nanaman kasi kami while on my way to the site. And si “soulmate” nasalubong ko nanaman sya. I think soulmate is working on the other project site somewhere there in Makati Ave, he’s maybe either an architect or engineer din, madalas ko rin kasing makasalubong yun, that’s why I’m calling him my “soulmate’- another soulmate nanaman. Tsk! Hehe

 

So where am I on Valentines day??—nothing extra ordinary, same old days!! Hehe, oops, I planned to treat my self a Pizza in Sbarro, but surely magmumukha akong tanga na kakain dun mag-isa, with lovers on queue for sure…kaya some other time na lang.

 

Happy Valentines day na lang sa lahat!!!

2 comments:

  1. heheheh! hilig mo mag bigay ng pseudo. belated happy v. to singlehood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.. talent ko na ata yang magbigay ng pseudo.. haha

    ReplyDelete