Saturday, February 26, 2011

ordinary saturday

8:33 pm on my pc… lights off.. Spaghetti and iced tea on my side.. still wearing the shirt I am wearing at work today, but had my jeans replaced with pambahay…

So what’s this all about?? Just nothing… I just want something to post in here right now… maybe about my itinerary today, though there's nothing really interesting.. Nothing unusual… who cares anyway?? Hehehe

Same work at office.. had lunch out with my officemates at SM Makati, ordered sizzling squid. Back to work. Packed up before 4pm, had a glimpse of Cinderella's sister on my computer… then time out!

Headed home kasabay si sol.. But I thought I’ll go straight home, but I suddenly craved for spaghetti, decided to cook.. yeah, I rather cook my own rather risk eating pork somewhere… yun mahirap dito… so I’ll be buying the ingredients I need..

Robinson Mall..  again.. I been there for 3 consecutive days.. today is the third. I thought I want to buy books ON SALE, but till now I haven’t got any.. thrice na rin ako nagpabalik balik dun.. You know I love books (even those at children section) but since I have no time to read, I decided not to purchase any..

Yun lang.. now I’m eating my spaghetti.. it’s not as delicious as the last spaghetti I cooked… (I’m bad at cooking! Hehe)

So.. that’s all folks. I’ll be watching movie after this…

(multiply is not behaving..gonna post this later)

No comments:

Post a Comment