Wednesday, February 23, 2011

i lost a phone again?

So true, nothing lasts forever.. What more for material things.

 I lost my other phone, and my smart SIM card that I kept for more than ten years now was on it. It disheartened me.

The last time I saw it was this morning when I’m about to report for work. I heard it beep for battery low alert, maybe it was a sign telling me not to bring it with me, but still, i had it with me (if i remember it well).

But when I reached office, its no longer on my bag... Got no idea how did I lose it. It’s the second phone I had put into waste, remember the first one last November… careless me, I thought I’m not.. (sigh)..

I’m still hoping it’s just somewhere here in my room, misplaced..(I wish).. or just at my messy drawer at office… or someone with good heart return it to me..

2 comments:

  1. aday mambo. ung sim na un kung saan lagi ako nakikitext noon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah bai.. siguro hanggang dun na lang talaga kami.... huhu..

    ReplyDelete