Sunday, March 18, 2012

3/18/2012

Another boring Sunday.. and I don’t know why I always can’t wait for every Sunday to come.  Could it be because it’s time to rest and I’m at least few kilometers away from work?? Or.. I don’t know.. I’m not even doing something exciting.. hehe

I’m actually watching a horror movie a while ago , The Woman in Black, and unfortunately I wasn’t able to reach the end, my laptop misbehaved again! The disc wasn’t even working on our portable DVD player so I tried here on my old laptop but it stopped playing.

Speaking of movies, I went so tired of making my reviews. I’d love to blog about it but I just can’t… the least I can do is to give you the roll.

I’ve watched Terminator, from the latest part to oldest, that’s way back 1984 right? I had a quick glance of those movies before like in HBO maybe or somewhere else, but I was so minor then I couldn’t even understand the story. And now I was amazed as how they maintain the quality of that movie… from 1984-2009!

I’ve watched “The Last Castle “ too, nice movie.

“Mr. Popper’s Penguins”.. cute

And another love story movie “Something Borrowed”… I found fun in it, I love the story.

anyway, i've watched those movies (except for Woman In Black) in the office, ofcourse during lunch break.

No comments:

Post a Comment