Sunday, March 4, 2012

.....

If only I was strong enough to face the real world

Then maybe I am on my peak of my dreams coming true now

If only I’ve realized what I truly wanted when I was 16

Then maybe I’m not here right now

If only I am not indecisive

Then maybe I am not stuck right now

If only the world is an easy place to be at

Then maybe I am fearless right now

If only I had tried to risk

Then maybe I am not asking myself “what if?” now

If only I am blessed with self confidence

Then maybe I am circumscribing the globe now

If only I knew the purpose of my existence

Then maybe I am not so damn confused now

If only I didn’t play safe in my life’s quest

Then maybe I’m a skilled person right now

If only I gave chance to things I ran away from

Then maybe I found what’s missing in my life

If only I had said the things I’m still hiding right now

Then maybe my heart ain’t broken still

If only I’m brave enough to fight my feelings for someone

Then maybe I’m not hopeless and waiting in vain till now

But If only I knew where I supposed to stand

Then maybe I tried fighting

And if only that someone knew it

Then maybe I’m not twisting my mind in wondering now

Finally, if only the world is faultless, then absolutely I’m not saying IF ONLY right now

…..but the world is truly PERFECTLY IMPERFECT.

OH, IF ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment