Sunday, September 16, 2012

Just Photographs and Memories

Who says scrapbooking is old school?? Yah, maybe to some but not to me..

My mom decided to print some of our pictures taken in Singapore and put them into an album, that’s when I realized that I should do the same thing too, I mean I must not be contented only in keeping my pictures on my laptop, nor on my facebook and multiply account. What if they’ll get hacked or be infected with virus again (it already happened to my laptop where I lost most of my files)?? I couldn't afford to lost those evidence of memories, not again...

And its way back in 2007 (I guess) where I last printed pictures, blame the improving technology on that, computers and the social networks!

But I would love to do that again, that compiling of photos!  So I’ve chose more than a hundred of photos here that was captured from 2009 to present and had them printed…. Pictures from different places and occasions.. even those most silliest picture I had.

And as of the moment, I’m still working on the captions on every pictures, I’m still remembering the reasons why those pictures are special!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment