Saturday, September 22, 2012

Why am I smiling alone???

They said, when you smile alone, you really mean it!...  or it could be the other way around, you're going crazy! haha

Anyway why am smiling alone? Could it be the movie series I was watching awhile ago??, no, surely it wasn't, that was nice but a bit bloody and tragic! (bitin nga e kasi kulang yung kopya ko, i thought I wouldn't enjoy it).....

Or could it be the blog of someone I am now reading.... He's doing his post cute and sweet... (corny ng description ko! haha)

Maybe the pouring rain outside!

Or the music I'm listening to at the moment...

or maybe the "memories"....

or maybe you're right, I know what you think.... maybe because I'm  inlove! (ew that! hehe)... I'm actually broken hearted.. haha..

maybe I should sleep now.....

Good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment