Tuesday, July 22, 2014

22July14

Things sometimes wouldn't fall into place... just like today.

I tried to leave the office as early as I can...  I took the driveway ramp from basement 4 to ground, instead of using the elevator... I'm only taking the elevator when I'm with my officemates because I'm kinda feeling "paespecial" kapag mag-isa lang ako knowing that this elevator is being used for hauling of construction materials and other debris...

When I reached the ground floor, it's raining and unfortunately I left my umbrella on my drawer, err! I need to get back! And once again I took the ramp going down..then I had my umbrella at kelangan ko na talagang umuwi, this time I couldn't endure to take the ramp again, I'm gonna take the elevator... I asked the operator to take me at the ground floor... usually, hanggang basement 1 lang ako kaso since nakapagtime out na ako, sabi ko sa ground na... kaya naman naligaw pa ako, I even had to ask the workers which way out haha! Bago?? I'm familiar with our floor plan pero pag sa actual pala nakakaligaw pag first time mo...  dami ko namang sinabi! Tapos paglabas ko, wala ng ulan!!!! Haha

So I went to my typical way and took a jeepney.. tough luck! We had a mild accident... Our jeepney bumped into a taxi, I think its the jeepney's fault.. kaya he had to settle things out, he had to negotiate and pay for the repair of the damaged bumper of the taxi, kawawa naman sya, I think he's not getting enough for being a driver tapos gagastos pa sya... for quiet a while, I got sad, tas narealize ko, bat ko nga ba pinopoblema yung problema nya... haha.. oo nga naman, he can sort things out without me pitying him... he should learn his lesson, he must be careful next time...Glad we we're safe..

Then I reached home... tapos... tapos na!

No comments:

Post a Comment