Thursday, July 3, 2014

oh my wallet!!!

Warning!! Wala lang akong magawa kaya wala akong matinong mapost...

Today's post is personal (parang lagi namang personal) haha.. because its all about whats in my wallet! I was thinking of buying a new one (pero baka hindi rin.. haha).. that's why I decided to make this post, though it makes really no sense to some, but to me it does and who cares anyway?? Hehe..

Maybe its not appropriate to post this,( baka makidnap or mahold up  ako! Haha.. pero wala namang holdupper na maliligaw sa website na to, at hindi naman ako mayaman para mahold up!).. this maybe my third time to post about what's inside my wallet ever since I started blogging... but unfortunately those other posts were in my multiply account (that I lost).


Tadan! Here's my wallet!


Whats in it? My Company IDs, my college ID (yes, I still have it), my Debit Card, My Credit Card, My Landbank atm card (but its closed already, my parents used to send me my allowance there but not anymore.. kapal naman ng mukha ko haha),  my PRC license ID (i've got two and on my birthday the other one will be expiring too, I need to renew it, old much!), my SSS ID , my Health Card, and a Timezone card.

Ofcourse i've got my cash and my receipts  of assorted stuff.

My foreign currencies... I think I'm starting to get addicted collecting them.. Maybe I could ask my friends abroad to give me some.. (haha.. kapal ng face!)... the Indonesian Rupiah was given by my father when they had a sort of convention there, and the Singapore dollar, a friend gave it to me because I was not able to keep one when I went there...


My ID pictures and my mom's pic!

That's it! Yun lang.... (I warned you, ang post na to ay para sa mga walang magawa.. haha!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment