Thursday, July 24, 2014

dahil naiinis ako

I wanna stand in a high cliff overlooking a beautiful scenery, an enchanted forest maybe, or an azure sea, or a beautiful city where I could feel a cool breeze touching my cheeks and shout at the top of my lungs this: (but no one would hear me.. no one must)..

NAIINIS AKO!!! SOBRANG NAIINIS AKO!! INIS NA INIS NA TALAGA AKO! NAKAKAIRITA! NAKAKASAMA NG DAMDAMIN! NAIINIS AKO SA KANYA! SOBRANG NAIINIS AKO SA KANYA! NAIINIS AKO SA KANILA! NAKAKAINIS SILA!!!! SORRY PERO NAIINIS TALAGA AKO!!!!!!!  WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

That's it... now I feel better.. haha.. imagining myself in a beautiful place but I'm blurting out such pollution! Hehehe.. yes, just like what you see in movies or tele serye (may mga ganong kaartehan pa...) sometimes its the only way to feel better... I'm really sorry if I can't help it...  ( hindi naman ako galit, naiinis lang, that's absolutely different thing).


No comments:

Post a Comment