Sunday, March 29, 2015

Home!

9:17am

Waiting for our boarding time. . Once again and what I am always praying for, a safe flight for us... hope not much of turbulence up there.. it's my nth time of flying in a plane but instead of getting used to it, I think I'm developing a flight phobia...  aside from the news of a plane crash here and there... my last flight from kuala lumpur was I think my worst experience... anyway, if its time then it's time!.. you know what I mean... coz this shouldn't hinder my passion in travelling.. chosera! Hehe.. see you home in a while.. inshaallah..

12:45pm

Landed safely.. though we're 35minutes delayed due to traffic at runway in NAIA...

Let me tell you a story  about me and my seatmate on the plane a while ago... I'm not that someone who initiate a conversation with a stranger, I was just answering his questions with simplified answers or I will just smile at him when it seems that he wants me to laugh with his stories... he speaks a lot about himself, even about his lovelife ... I just listened... I just let him say whatever he wants but I was discreet about myself,  and I lied  about my exact address. He asked my name and he heard and pronounced it wrongly, and I just agreed on how he heard it... and I lied too that my boyfriend works abroad when he asked me why am I not traveling with him (I guess that was just his way to know if I have a boyfriend.. or assuming lang ako).... then he shut up for a moment, I was thankful, haha!.. I think I'm rude. .. I know there's nothing wrong with having a conversation with a stranger, it's just that something is wrong with me... then maybe he noticed that I'm being terrified every time the plane moves roughly , he keeps on asking me if I'm okay... and I keep on answering him, yes I am..

2:00pm

Went at my cousins house for her graduation celebration.

10:35pm
Picture tripping with my sister is actually like a tradition everytime I go home.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment