Wednesday, June 1, 2016

1st of June

I had a scheduled reconciliation today with our Project Cost Accountant that was supposed to be last Monday.. (FYI last Monday was my official last day at work) ... but since he was "on leave" he requested it to be scheduled today... I texted him this morning asking him what time he would report to work... he replied 1pm.... and I reached our head office at past 1pm and he wasn't there.... and I got this:

 Who won't get annoyed??? (O.A na nga ako sa pagmamalasakit eh.. I'm reporting to work this whole week unpaid!! Pero okay lang saken kase ayoko ko nga ng magulo yung iiwanan kong files... pero yung accountant namin nakakainis!! ... oo nga.. pakasama raw pakiramdam.. sige na nga)..

But the good side was, I processed my clearance... buti naman at marami ng nakapirma.. I had talked to our Engineering head.. asking me why o why?? With our Purchasing Manager too who's been so nice too... at kung sino sino pa sa head office.. yung iba diko naman kilala... yung iba medyo kilala ko naman.. at nakakatuwang kahit papano eh may pakialam sila sa resignation ko. Hehe.. chos lang! Anyway, it's all I wanted.. yung aalis akong cleared.

I left our head office early, I stroll around Trinoma to kill the time.. then I found myself at the Powerbooks.. bigla kong naalala, nung nagsubmit ako ng requirements for my employment at this company almost 6 years ago, tumambay din ako at the same Powerbooks.. lunch break kase non... tapos ngayon tumatambay nanaman ako pero yung clearance ko ang hawak ko..

Yun lang. GOOD NIGHT!




No comments:

Post a Comment