Monday, June 20, 2016

June 20?

Somebody asked me "how are you today?" -- then I was thinking kumusta nga ba ako?

For the past 6 years, today superseded my maximum of 7 or 8 number of days vacation from work... Supposedly this is the time I'm making my drama of being back to Manila... but today I'm not.

Anyway, how am I today?

I just spent the whole day sleeping, bantay baby (I thank God for giving us her, I don't get bored), and fasting ofcourse.

Then just a while ago, I watched S6 Episode 9 of Game of Thrones... I think it's my favorite episode for this season... yung tipong kulang na lang magrolling at tumbling ako while watching it... haha.. surely, if I'm still at the staffhouse while watching that then my room mates would laugh at my reaction.. Would you blame me? that episode is truly  breath taking and heart breaking.. at some point of it, I told myself why am I watching this?? Why do I let myself get so affected...?? I got so freaking mad with Ramsey! And that moment Rickon (tama ba spelling ko?) died tsaka nung si Jon Snow seems suicidal na.... nadurog yung puso ko... haha

But in the end, it was worth it..I thought they will lose it,  buti nga sayo Ramsey, you deserved it... at least makakatulog akong mahimbing.

Anyway, before I sleep, naisip ko lang.. will I dream of WJL again... ? I said I wont write anymore about him, when I left Manila, iniwan ko na rin sya (chos! Haha). .. I don't think of him that much... but why am I dreaming of him for consecutive days now? weird! Namimiss ko ba sya? Or namimiss kaya nya ako? Haha! Asaness kapa! Erase that thought! ..

My Mom just told me to sleep, it's almost midnight!

Sige, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment