Saturday, July 15, 2017

15July17

5:31am

I'm reminding myself not too worry so much about petty things... there's so much huge obstacles in life I will face... so how can I get through them when I can't even handle small things...?

So today,
I won't get affected seeing that annoying face of that guard in the Site,

I won't feel too upset because I have no one to talk to there as well,

I won't tolerate the struggle how will I eat and mingle with the staff during the lunch break since Maam A won't be around,

I wont cry over spilt milk,

I must not feel frustrated in spending much money here because I'm comparing it to how I save a lot in DC... well for six years, I've been spending a lot, so I must be thankful at least for the opportunity I had in DC, I just have to look back for a little while, 6 years endurance is nothing to this only a month I am here.. in short I must not be so kuripot

I must not complain on how I get too tired walking here and there, climbing stairs, catching up my breath, struggle at the MRT... I must experience what others do... Patience!

I must not question why I have to be involved on something I'm not exposed to... to be involved on a case where I have to defend/testify/state and prove what it is to be proved... I'm like participating in a quiz bee for the first time... I must not question it because there is always a first time, it would help me become more experienced and tough.. I need to widen up my horizon.

oh,, wait I'm gonna be late for work.



10:40pm
Update.. So I've tried to be positive as I want it to be...  even faced that annoying guard without feeling annoyed right after...but  I guess things won't be that easy...

As I started my day at office (arrived late), I opened my laptop (actually I borrowed my brother's unit, coz mine is a little misbehaving) tried to update my blog, when it suddenly shut down.. and it won't power on... wahhhh... I need a lot of things to do.... my recent files were saved at the desk top... I asked my friend to accompany me somewhere it could get fixed... I left office at lunch and headed to greenhills..  they got it fixed and charged me 2,800.00!! 3,500 pa nga e, natawaran ko lang.... so, I felt a little frustrated , napagastos nanaman ang kuripot mong lola... haha... So there, I am reminding myself again that there were really unexpected times like this, prepared or unprepared, wanted or unwanted.... it will come... pasalamat nga ako may pampaayos pa ko.... kaya ayos lang yun...

But despite all of this... there we're moments I felt great...

Like, for the very first time, I reloaded my MRT beep card thru the machine, first time ko eh!

I went out alive at that crowded bus.

And lastly, busog much. ALHAMDULLILLAH.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment