Wednesday, July 12, 2017

GUTOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

5:38pm (tama yung oras ko!!)

This is just the moment I had the time to post something on my blogger during "a bit of office hours" since I arrived here in Manila last week.. We've been really busy like I almost forgot how to breath (charot), that I don't feel hungry even my stomach is empty..... but now, I'm so hungry... I want to eat pasta, pizza and burger overloaded with cheese...

I wasn't really busy today because we've accomplished the compilation of our affidavits for "something" (I'll tell you about it some other time) yesterday.... that means I'm in a super busy mode the past few days until yesterday.. and today is like "pahinga day"... means I'm all alone in this vacant  office  at my previous Project Manager's new Project Site..... My two other companions, went back to their respective project Sites, while I'm stuck here coz I couldn't go back yet to Davao!! Panis na nga laway ko wala akong kausap!!! At ramdam na ramdam kong sana bumilis pa ang oras.. unlike the other days na kulang na kulang sa oras...

gutom nako at tamad na akong basahin to..


too not in the mood do the other things..

I invited Margaux to meet me later kase gusto kong magfoodtrip... kahit pa magkakasama rin kami kagabi... ai oo nga pala... this picture was taken last night..
Sige pack up na 'ko.

10:15Pm

Update.. thanks to her, kahit anlayo ng Antipolo, sinamahan pa rin nya ako magfoodtrip... ang dami kong kain nyan..

I think I'm losing weight again na kase.. I'm not used to this lifestyle anymore.. nauuwi ng late lagi (dina nakakanuod ng serye serye).. gigising ng maaga, pagpapawisan ng bongga sa byahe, sa kaakyat ng hagdan sa mrt, sa paglalakad ng malayo, sa pagtataxi pag late na sa work (kahit nakaOB naman ako), sa pag gastos ng bongga... oo, sa Davao, minsan 14pesos lang gastos ko sa isang araw... eh dito? don't ask.. masasaktan lang yung wallet  ko..

Sige, this one will soon end, I'll get through it inshaAllah...

Good night!





No comments:

Post a Comment