Sunday, July 16, 2017

16July17

Hows your day?

Well, mine started with a selfie  and then worked ... yes, I had brought some work with me because I wasn't able to work  yesterday...



And, yes.. I slept over at my friend's place last night because I need to eat a lot... payat ko na ulit eh.. sarap kase makikain dun.. nakakailang cups of rice ako.. hehe.. This is just what makes me alive here in Manila.. meet old good friends... yung iba diko pa nakikita.. sina Mac, Jay R, Rose and Mela.... pati pala si Che che... busy much kase... Don't know when I can go off early at office.. namimiss ko na rin sila.


Then I asked Margaux to stroll around Glorietta... may violent reaction pa ata oh..haha.. 


At Burger King..  di ako nagsasawa sa 4cheeze whopper..


Yun lang for today... Monday nanaman bukas.. :(
Somebody take me back to Davao na!!! Hehe

Konting tiis na lang.. hehe

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment