Wednesday, November 25, 2009

If there’s one thing that’s missing in your self, what would that be and why?

There are lot of things that are missing in me, career, lovelife, wealth and so much more.. but if I’ll be ask for only one, I would rather answer, it’s self confidence… this is the root of many misfortunes in my life.. I cant get a good job because I am not confident, I don’t deal with other people because I don’t want to be rejected.. I don’t take risks because I don’t trust my self…there were times opportunities knock on my door, but due to my uncertainties and hesitating actions, I refused that offers. It took me hundred of years before I came up into a decision, and when I did, still doubtful. I don’t know, if I will ever change, I wanted to but again, I’m not confident to make that change and it’s being so late not…

No comments:

Post a Comment