Sunday, October 24, 2010

10/24/2010

I guess I had a productive day today that boredom didn’t hit me a bit. Why productive? Because I cleaned our room, rearranged it to maximize the space, my mom and my sister is coming for a short visit.

I washed my company uniform—I don’t include it to what we bring in a Laundry shop, so paranoid that they might lose it, can’t afford being baffled of requesting for another set.

And yes a lot of cleaning….  and gone to market…. And do some cooking.. yes!

Just finished three movies.. First, Nightmare at Elm’s street , I don’t know which part was it, I have seen so much of Freddy Krueger . I’m still a fan of this some sort of horror movies that are not healthy to the mind.. Maybe the reason why I’m having some weird imaginations sometimes.

Sorority Wars.. it was fine.

Then, still fresh, Eclipse, am I the last person who watched it? Never mind… I realized that I am little irritated to Bella.. hahaha.. I don’t know. Hey, what's the title of that song played at the ending part? anyone? coz I like it.

Then aside from this trying to be masipag today, and the movies.. Obviously, this blog and the one earlier (is this a blog anyway?, no, it’s just an entry to my diary.. whatever).

It’s 10:20pm already.. what else can I do? Tomorrow is holiday. I guess I’ll have good night tonight….

Good night!         

 

No comments:

Post a Comment