Saturday, October 30, 2010

A GOOD DAY TURNS BAD

Today is an example of a supposed-to-be good day but went bad. 

We are having a good time with my sister, my mom and my aunt at SM Mall of Asia, took some pictures using my brother’s cp since it has higher mega pixel than mine.. yung pinaayos kasi naming digital cam, di pa ayos.. After some strolls there and there… shopping, window shopping, watched the Lee’s fashion show kuno, nakipagsiksikan  and so on…. I realized that the phone is no longer on my bag, I’m sure somebody stole it…. And I know I can be blamed, I was so careless… From the very start, I am aware of the possibility of losing it since I put it on the unzipped part of my bag, wala nga pala talagang zipper yun, and snatching it would be so easy.

It’s been ten years since I handled different cellphone units, ngayon lang ako nawalan… lesson learned: wag magpabaya!.. and maybe hanggang dun na lang talaga ang buhay ng cellphone na  yun.. MAKARMA SANA YUNG NAGNAKAW!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment