Sunday, October 24, 2010

I wanna go back!

I think I left some part of me in PALAWAN. It’s been three weeks since I got back here in Manila after that very short vacation in that beautiful city, Puerto Princesa Palawan but I still can see that beautiful scenery, I can still smell the fresh air, and I was captivated. .. And now I am being chased by the thought of going back there.  I been to few different places, and I don’t need to see more, just to convince myself that I would love living there... I don’t know, I have a feeling that I belong there.

I saw the simplicity of their town, a

combination of pure nature and modernization.. There maybe no towering structures, no remarkable skyscrapers , no high class man made establishments … all natural,  and that’s  truly breath taking … but not totally a rural as well, of course civilization is there…. So I guess that’s the reason why, the place is called as “city in the forest”.

And what’s making me miss the place more is knowing that there are still more spots there that I must go. Oh, if I will become a billionaire, I would buy my own island there. I would build my dream house overlooking the clear blue sea.  I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment