Sunday, October 17, 2010

for soulmate

Hi soulmate

Where are you? How are doing out there? I’m not crazy maybe just pathetic.

Actually the truth is, I have this feeling that your existence will only remain unrevealed in my imagination.. Maybe you don’t really exist, just let me dream you are coming.

Or maybe, I can’t have you because I don’t deserve you. Maybe I am not capable of loving anyone, or maybe I do, but I just can’t fight for it.. or stand the consequences of having and losing. I guess, it’s better out this way, just dream of you.

Maybe the following thoughts will never ever come to reality. Walk with you in an island, talk any stuff while waiting for the sunset to come. …… etc.

Or should I stop hurting myself for hoping..

I have much to say but I just can’t…

No comments:

Post a Comment