Sunday, October 23, 2011

just let me do some DRAMA here

This is drama, I don’t advise anyone to read this, but you may if you insist to. Hehe

I was feeling tired this past few days, and I doubt because I was loaded or just feeling the toxic in work, actually not, I really can’t figure it out… am I tired of everything in here?

I have an avalanche of random thoughts in my mind at the moment but I just couldn’t blurt them all out here, I don’t know how to start or just put an end to it. I must be crazy. Haha

Life is not like a piece of paper that you could just crumpled and get a new one when made a mistake, but my life is not a scratch paper or something… if only I knew this what I’m going through will happen then I wish I could rewind my life, yeah, I want a life not like this…. (see? this page is tragic! Haha) ---that says it all.

Obviously, a feeling of resentment is painting dark my days, I shouldn’t be, I know.

Don’t tell me not to say those things, I know very well that I’m armoring myself the wrong weapon. This is just my way of letting go my depression.. Write them down so I’ll be fine.

This will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment