Sunday, October 9, 2011

on rainy not so lonely sunday ;)

its Sunday, and its been a while since my last post of my Sunday’s whereabouts’. That also could mean, no movie updates, though I’ve watched so many recently.

I had my checklist for what should i do today. And I’m about to accomplish all of those. This blog is even on the list.. except for that of going to Market Market, anyway I got no business to attend there, just wanted to stroll around, but the dark sky and heavy rain changed my mind.

I watched Azumi part two, that was incredibly incredible! Haha… yah, I love it sooooo much I wished it wouldn’t come to an end, I was thinking of creating my own review of that movie, but aside from me, running out of words, I’ve got no enough time as well. Its past 8. But just like QSD, it has this part that broke my heart, yah! Bad.

I also watched “Mean Girls”. I had fun but that one didn’t mark any distinction from highschool girly girly movies I’ve seen. And movies like those made me feel how dull I’ve spent my secondary years, I was so uninvolved of anything. I can’t think of momentous my classmates would remember me of.. hehe.

I was doing this on my laptop that I rarely use nowadays, I feel much better using my brothers’. And maybe that’s the reason why my laptop is a bit grudging on me, its misbehaving, I’ve inserted 3 disc, but my old Acer is rejecting it, not reading it, it even hanged on me! Was it a sign of aging? I’m not thinking of replacing it. Tsk!

Anyway i couldn't think of any title for this, but surely it was rainy today and im not that lonely either.... hehe..That’s all for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment