Tuesday, October 18, 2011

THE THREE IDIOTS

Before I’ll forget the sense of this movie, I must do some blogging about it here, anyway, I don’t think I would be able to forget it, this one will surely gonna stir you up.

I could say it’s one of my favorite, superb!

By just hearing the title, you’ll know it’s a comedy, but it’s truly inspiring than just plainly humorous. Maybe the title didn’t give justice as to what this film is projecting, but if you have to watch it, surely you won’t have a dull moment, it’s lengthy but very entertaining. no matter how prolonged it was, still I couldn't get enough of it.

What so good about it is the delivery of the message and nous of the story in a light and funny way you won’t get bored. But I won’t be surprise too if at some point of it you’ll ask why your tears are falling in a comedy movie.

I was bit nostalgic watching this since the three idiots are engineering students, it reminded me of my college days.

The movie is quiet musical, I’m not really fond of musical movies except for this, I had fun!

And the scenery is awesome!

Watch for it! trust me, you will be heartened and enthused!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment