Saturday, December 17, 2011

DATEM goes decade (2011 Xmas Party)

  Tomorrow will be Datem’s Christmas Party and what I’m about to tell you here is regardingt our Dance competition. You heard my whines last year about the hard times I went through during the practice. I’m not a good dancer! Haha..

But this time, I’m doing better, they even named me the, “the most improved dancer of the year” hahaha.

But you know what, we are not that confident as last year. I could say, our performance and presentation in year 2010 was a way better (that resulted a bitter reaction to some when we ranked just 3rd).

In 2009, Primea Team got the 1st place. Maybe, the other project managers in other project sites are right in saying that we couldn’t get any award this time since Jeaneatte (she’s in Oregon, USA now) is no longer part of our team.

I admit, cooperation is lacking in our team now. Even our own Project Manager told us this afternoon that this is the first time he felt nervous (oo, kinakarir namin to! Hehe).

The Practice

That’s it. I’ll update you.



12/23/2011

I almost forgot to update this.. hey, we won it!

The Finale

No comments:

Post a Comment