Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012

Honestly , 2011 didn’t make a big blast on me, it was fine, neutral and a bit dull. It was the year I found myself working not because I was satisfied and enjoying it but because people need to work. I’m not complaining with my kind of job, as a matter of fact the  reason why I’m still here is because I’ve got no problem with it (but I don’t find fulfillment on it either).

So, how was my 2011?

This was the year, I thought I’ve come up with a decision, that’s venturing abroad, I was planning of submitting my resignation letter this January 2012 but I went hesitant again. So, there’s no resignation letter till at this very point of time.

This year, my mom and I supposed to have an out of the country trip----but for some reasons. We didn’t make it.

This year, I’ve got myself involved in a silly deal, I have fallen for someone, and I broke my heart too.... haha.. gross right?

Same year, where I first tasted an alcoholic drink... sssshhhh.. just to cut my curiousity why people are addicted to it (after 26 years!), and i dont think I'm gonna have a shot of it again, aside from its forbidden, i don't see myself liking it either.

I found new friends in my workplace; unfortunately they resigned this year as well.

This year, I’m starting to get matured, I’m realizing my dreams (you know I’m a late bloomer) but I’m still working out being confident.

So, that’s it, goodbye 2011..

Hello 2012! New Year’s resolution? Let me check first the progress of my 2011 resolutions.

Anyway, I’m hoping to finally fix my mind. Go abroad, if not earlier this year then maybe on middle or on the quarter.

I want a new life……

HAPPY NEW YEAr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment