Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 2011 at home


This is how I spent my 1 week vacation home. I was thinking actually of having an out of the country trip this December, but I was interrupted of the idea of going abroad (for work) earlier this 2012, so instead of a getaway, I   chose home instead (though my plan of going abroad early this 2012 is cancelled to an uncertain date).

Dec.25

Flight home. No way I’m gonna take the last seat on an airplane ever again! I was so ill at ease right there.

My first pic at home, no, actually this was in our shop. I looked scary right? hehe


Dec. 26

We went to the province, Midsayap, North Cotabato with some of my family members to have a kanduli. We held it on our some sorta Bahay Kubo, near the ruins of my grandparents house. Had poses here from that ruins of the old wrecked house.




Dec. 27

My mom and I went to Davao City. I still have my motion sickness. My mom had her check up and a little shopping as well. We visited People’s Park, it so crowded and not as beautiful as the first time I went there in 2009.



Dec. 28

Still in Davao City, still shopping but unfortunately I wasn’t able to have some breath of air there in Abreeza Mall-- the controversial newly open shopping center in Davao.

Dec. 29

Met old friends—Jegs, Kuya Jun, Kuya Bo, Kuya Dot and Khalid, when I saw them, I’ve realized that I missed them and college life as well.

Dec. 30

Jollibee treat for my aunts, siblings and my cousins. Stroll around downtown with my mom. Food tripping—Pastil, Mango Float, Fried chicken. Buco Salad, mango with Bagoong, Durian and shrimps for Dinner… burp.


Dec. 31
where was I? just family bonding I guess. hehe... picture tripping at home


Jan. 1, 2012
Took pictures before leaving home and on my way to Awang airport.
so, these are my first pictures for 2012




7:01 PM
now I'm here in my boarding house again, I had a delayed flight, someone in the airport annoyed me almost but I didn't let her, not on the first day of new year.

So no matter, how my heart breaks leaving home again, i need to feel fine because today is january 1, 2012.. I can't start it feeling disgusted.. hehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment