Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Primea's Xmas Party

we had our Xmas party todayand I had these gifts.

An Organizer/Planner and a headset, I received these in our office exchange Gift, Mang Frank, one of our worker, happened to pick Sarah Wayne Callies--that's my code!


Architect Anna gave me this shirt.


Engr. Waldo is the one responsible for this, a fake passport (Princess Passport), he said the moment he saw this one, he remembered me.. hahaha..so he bought it for me, its actually just a mini note book.. they actually calling me a princess there in the office, i dont know they're just tripping, I'm always telling them that I'm not a princess, they just wanna believe I am. haha


12/23/2011
A bench shirt from our Project Manager

And yes I dont celebrate Christmas... But I wanna say THANKS to them.

Jan. 2, 2012

I reached my table at office with these stuffs, Mam may and mam Leneth gave me those.



No comments:

Post a Comment