Sunday, April 15, 2012

Another letter for EXJR

It’s been a while since I last wrote you, and I shouldn’t be writing you anymore. I should have moved on by now… I thought I did.

I was thinking of writing you few days ago informing you that your presence bothers me no more. Not until today, when I saw you hurting because of “her”. My mind says, you deserved that, you somehow must feel that pain  coz you’ve caused me  that too, now we’re even! And I should be happy but I’m not, coz my heart is breaking too.

When I saw you looking at her, with that rage and pain in your eyes, it broke my heart! It disheartened me knowing that your heart belongs to someone and not me---- 

Anyway, I shouldn’t be blaming you for my own heartaches, it’s not your fault, maybe I misinterpreted everything, I assumed that you liked me too. And even if you chose me, still, I can’t let you in in my life.

Yes, maybe we we’re meant to be, but cannot be together…  I would be so selfish if I won’t let you find that person that could be at your side for the rest of your life.

So even it cuts so deep, I still wish you happiness with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment