Monday, April 30, 2012

Another non sense from the stupid girl!

I wish I could tell you what I truly feel about you, but I just can’t. I am stupid I know, I broke my heart because of you, and I thought I’ve forgotten my feelings for you..

I’m not supposed to feel this, I must be hating you… I must be forgetting you…

I’m trying to distant myself, so I wouldn’t fall for you completely, but maybe its too late, I already did.

I’m not sorry that I loved you, I’m only sorry because I couldn’t let you know it. I could only watch you standing there, and feel my heart shattering into pieces.

My mind is telling me to run away from you, but my foolish heart would want to stay.

But this is wrong, this is really wrong.. I don’t even know your intention, are you just using me to forget your own heartaches? Or just like the old days, I am misinterpreting you again.

Anyway, whatever the reason is, the ending of this story is losing you….

No comments:

Post a Comment