Friday, April 27, 2012

THANKS!

hey there

we ended up lost, tired walking, left with no tickets for that movie you want to see and yet I found myself smiling like crazy right now. 


I wanna thank you for that dinner treat, I don't feel like eating actually, but I dont want to disappoint you and because I want to be near you too.. this wouldn't be long I know, this will end soon, it must..but  I'm just collecting memories of you.

i don't know your intention of asking me out, it could be because you dont want to watch that movie alone, or maybe you're trying  to cover up that heartaches you're into, or because you just badly needing a friend... whatever that be, it doesn't matter, im too tired of my own heartaches too, i wanna get free sometimes.

----for NO.5--

No comments:

Post a Comment