Saturday, February 7, 2015

7 Feb 15

YESTERDAY:

I'm supposed to blog last night but I was so tired and my head ached a bit when I reached home. We had our cost engineer's meeting, and you know how I hated being in the head office having meetings .. haha...

Aimee fetched me at the site so we could go together and had a chit chat on the way.. We talked about our Quantity Surveyors... we talked about how we missed our ex team mate, Jonathan, how he worked so well, how he made my life not so hard because he knows very well what he's been doing and I don't have to exert too much effort in supervising him... I've learned from him too, there are things he knows that I don't... I hope he's
 doing fine there in abroad.

As for my new QS, eerrr.. haha! I hope there's no way for him to find this website or else I might offend him.. he's too forgetful! I need to forcefully sharpen my not-so-keen memory because he keeps on forgetting the things I'm telling him, when I asked him about "this and that",  he would just stare at me for a couple of seconds as if I'm a big question mark!! Grrr... haha.. (buti na lang kamukha nya si Xian Lim.. ahaha)...  how  many times did I tell him to write things??!! (which sometimes he does naman)..  he's been with me for almost 3 months and yet, he keeps on interchanging things.. i keep on explaining things over and over again and he forgets that... feeling ko tuloy hindi rin ako effective... i don't find him exploring things on his own, he's doing what I am instructing him naman and was able to finish it but I don't see the eagerness in him... he dislikes what he is doing,  he hates filing, he hates paper works, he hates just sitting there!! Ramdam na ramdam ko yun and I'm disappointed. ... I don't want him to pretend that he loves the job but I hate him too for making me feel that he doesn't like what he is doing.. maybe he's good at other things, maybe he's better at site... but not on that position next to me.. naisstress lang lalo ako!! Kaya namimiss ko tuloy yung ex QS ko! I need someone like him... but it's exhausting to train someone new rin.

Change topic. Also yesterday, someone made me feel that being nice is nice...  sometimes, i hate being nice because people get to abuse you, or you'll be taken for granted... and i'm even feeling guilty for being such... now I'm atleast not.

TODAY:

Work mode. Music tripping. Grocery.. movie...

and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment