Monday, May 23, 2016

My Last 7 Days!

30th of May would be my last day at work and still at this very moment I'm a bit unsure if not extending was a right decision.... or maybe I'm just not used to refuse at some people's request.... but at some point, I'm proud of myself too... napanindigan ko desisyon ko.. Yey! :)

I'm gonna miss these people... that's the only thing that made this so tough for me... I used to think that I don't really worth anything that much, but knowing they wanted me to stay... that I matter  somehow... that they wanna be with me a bit longer are just the thoughts that make me think -- I do exist.. THANKS... So, though leaving breaks my heart, I can still feel that smile in my face somehow.. indeed my six years aren't that wasted... I have to go now.

By the way,  how I'd spend my last few days in Manila? Honestly, I'm still really busy, I don't wanna leave my task messed up... So there goes my proper turn over...

Explore Metro Manila??? I'm being attentive these few weeks..it's whether on a taxi, train, bus or jeepney... I looked at the window like I'm memorizing every details of the view..  and when it comes to people, I talked to them as if I won't be seeing them anymore, dramatic I know.. but shouldn't we be spending our everyday as if  it's our last??? ( a part of me is saying.. wag ka nga masyadong magdrama.. di ka pa madedeads! Haha.. but who knows??? Anong pinagsasabi ko??).

There were times in our lives where we put reservations, yung tipong akala mo may pagkakataon pa so you won't give your best shot, you missed to say the things you wished to say believing there are more chances... or you put aside the things you love kala mo may time pa... yun pala wala na, last mo na yun! .. hugot ba ito?? Basta..

I'm just facing a new chapter of my life, medyo doubtful and emotional lang... kaya medyo maarte..  pasensya na.

Tomorrow is my exit interview nga pala..  just wish me luck.. I may say the right words to say..

And G.O.T... that Hodor stuff as in (Hold the Door), I'm affected much! Hehe

GOOD NIGHT!


No comments:

Post a Comment