Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MUST DO THIS

yes, I will do this resignation thing.. no one can stop me.. today I will submit my resignation letter.. I know this is the best thing to do, and what important is I'm happy doing it, I can feel it. I will find another job.. and this job, I am with now is not worth keeping... i have nothing to lose.. see, i cant save a single penny here. Working with that kind of "supervisor" is not healthy, as well as working to that new office we're supposed to be transferred, that's not accessible, not even safe.. I might not eat well there.. and with this big bosses who dont keep their promises, not even considering our conditions... transferring to that office whether we like it or not?????? NO WAY!!!

There's no turning back, Im gonna do this.......

1 comment:

  1. i just submitted it, and prepare myself for ................whatevers!

    ReplyDelete