Saturday, May 22, 2010

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

My night maybe dark right now and my star is cloaked with nimbus. Witches and goblins mock me and telling me I can’t make it. But I wont listen, I won be stopped. I love my life though I cursed it sometimes. It’s a life given to me, so it’s mine. Hazy and uncertain, I know it’s wonderful. I cried ocean of tears, broke my wings and fall, life is still beautiful. I may not be as pretty as those princesses in an enchanting castle, but I am fine. My prince, he might be lost, but I’ll be waiting, if he wont come, then that won't  cease me from smiling.


Life is not only about winning, it’s all about living. It can be meaningless if we let it be. No matter how complicated and mysterious it can be, it goes on… So why live it melancholic when you have the option not to…?


Perfectly imperfect it maybe, but life is still worth living. Today might not be what I want it to be, but  I won’t stop believing, someday, everything will be alright…







No comments:

Post a Comment