Friday, May 21, 2010

WHY DO I GO CRAZY OVER KIM NAM GIL as BIDAM?

To make this clear, I am in love with Bi Dam and not to Kim Nam Gil.

I can’t really explain why I feel this being thrown to the evergreen every time I see Bi Dam. Despite his untidy and muddled looks, seeing him is breathtaking. Today he’ll laugh and play around, after a while you’ll see rage from his face, absurd but real, cynical but sympathetic, mysterious. He’s actually a man between evilness and kindness. At the very young age, he had killed many lives.. And still killing…(of course with reason). This is so ironic, I hate blood, but why does he looks more enchanting with those bloods almost covering his face every time he fights… And those eyes, those eyes you can never read… he’s a paradox..

Now, why??? Crazy fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment