Thursday, May 10, 2012

5/10/2012

You know what? When you’re already annoyed and had written your blah blah blah on your multiply site, but when you’re about to send it, it was failed! And you couldn’t retrieve what you have written, that’s so damn lame!

So take two now.

As I was saying a while ago, I’m in a hurry to get home so I could talk to you my dear diary, you’re the best listener, because you’re not getting sick and tired of me (as much as how sick and tired of me doing this drama), you’re not complaining, you don’t throw up because I am so over acting, ----- well, as if you have the choice huh?!

I was actually feeling bad today.. why?

DLS! He won’t cease on annoying me! Errrr… the reconciliation, we are moving so slow! When PM gets back, I’m so dead! haha

Our basketball team didn’t win, but I think that’s something not to be sad about, they’ve done their part.

Or because my brother and I just had a petty fight a while ago….. errrrrrrrrrrr….

And I’m confused as ever, should I go or should I not?

Or because my heart is breaking… ewrness.. haha

But somehow I caught myself smiling now.. haha

Sleep mode?.. maybe

So this is good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment