Sunday, May 27, 2012

5/27/2012

I’m back to hating Mondays again, it’s been a while since the last time I’ve felt  that early Monday morning sickness, I was surprised actually. I didn’t even wanting Sundays to come, but today, I feel like I want this day to be extended (yah, its Sunday).

It’s lonely here right now, but I don’t want tomorrow to come. …

Argghhh… so where was I today?

Just here in my room talking to myself.. I woke up early, yah past 7am is already early at Sunday… I cleaned the room, I went to SM Manila, I had some shopping (as what my Mom told me to do.. haha).. Get myself a Starbucks treat, and then home again. Watched Adam’s Sandler Jack and Jill, I had a good laugh.. Fixed my closet. Read. And now facing my multiply site and will  make some drama, haha.. spare me this one.

So that’s it, kinda miss my Sunday Multiply moments…

No comments:

Post a Comment