Tuesday, May 29, 2012

5/29/2012

7:30pm

I shouldn’t be doing this, not even turning my laptop on.. I should be resting right at this very moment , I just got home and my eyes so drained! Honestly I am physically, mentally and emotionally stressed!

But somehow this is my way of relieving my troubled thoughts.

Why mentally and physically? Its because of work, I’m so busy I don’t know what to do first, I love being busy but I hate being puzzled and rushed. At some point I would want to scream “ayoko na, sobra na to”!.. but I’m not a quitter, I’ve proven that on my first job where my subordinate quitted and I should have done same too, but I did not… I did not because I didn’t want my monster boss underestimate me..

But anyway this is different thing, I don’t have an iron hearted boss here (no,not really hehe), but I have wagonload task to do. And I’m not good at organizing things, I’m so indecisive as to which I should prioritize first especially when most of it is actually urgent! Wahhh, and its making me wonder if I’m being lousy, idle, slow and blah blah blah…. But swear I’m doing the best the I can do to get things done...   Anyway, “kaya ko to, kakayanin ko”!

Emotionally? My dear diary, you know the very reason why, surely you’re overloaded with it. Ahhh.. I feel really bad, I feel so used, mistreated and wronged …. Hahaha.. I sounded as if you need to report this to DSWD hah.. hehe “pasensya na OA lang talaga”

But no! yes no way, I should not tolerate this… I’m not giving anyone the consent to put me down.. even you EXJR… I’m so much fed up with my stupidity for you, you can get lost now! See what I’ve got here, pimples! I hate you soooooo much… your just so lucky to keep me go crazy over you…. I couldn’t even take that word – crazy for you!??!!! errrrr  hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment