Sunday, May 13, 2012

MIDNIGHT DRAMA

Its midnight and I’m still awake, its another thinking too much mode. It’s just the perfect time that I could write something, why? Because I’m again confused… my career—I don’t know if I should keep and pursue what I have now.

And my heart--- still broken, darn that!

(sigh) when will I get tired of being tired, why can’t I move on?

I’m not getting any younger, but I feel so stuck, I’m not sure if I’m having a productive career, blame me, I wasn’t anticipating this during my younger years…. Now, I’m on the boundary of “too late”. Don’t get me wrong, I have a good job, the salary may not be as satisfying when you're in abroad but it was fine.... but, yes another but,-- I want to explore… I want to see the best that I can do! I wanna go abroad! Errrrrrrrr…. But where is my confidence and faith? Somebody help!

EXJR. I thought I’m over him but why am I being disturbed of some thoughts about him. I think I’m still into him, I think I am. But I shouldn’t be, do you think remembering those days he caused me pain will help me eradicate what I feel for him??

No, maybe it will hurt me more.. Gosh, I’m getting O.A again! I hate this! Hahahah.. (ang arte ko!)

Paulit ulit na lang tong dramang to! Walang katapusan! Nagsasawa na ako at alam ko nagsasawa ka na rin.. hahahaha

AAA, itulog mo na lang yan!



at nakuha ko pang magpacute at magpicture..?! effective naman kasi finally inaantok na ako! hahaha
Good night!
EXJR, Good night! kahit pa ginugulo mo buhay ko! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment