Friday, May 18, 2012

TEARS OF THE SUN

~The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing~ edmund burke



Another nice movie that I finished watching, Tears of the Sun, its not a new one, it was released way back 2003, but I'm such a loser to watch it just now.

I found it so interesting  and "makapagbagabag damdamin".. Its a war film but ihe story didn't fail to impress me. i'm actually used to this kind of movies (yah you will really get used to it when you belong to a family where girls outnumbered by men).. my uncles and my brothers were a huge fan of action and war movies, so what do you expect.. hehe.. and not to mention i was raised to a place not so far away from real war! haha... but I thank God I never had myself inolved to that kind of situation...

and this is actually not about war, its about choices. These soldiers are caught between their mission and humanity. They have to choose whether they should do what they are obliged to  or they should follow their conscience and save the refugees.

Anyway, in movies like this, you would really think that only few men will survive at the end, at ganon nga ang nangyari!

basta tinatamad na ako mag-explain.. antok na kasi ako.... basta, i love this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment