Thursday, February 27, 2014

2/27/14

I dont know whats going on.. I lacked sleep, these past few days I've been waking up so early and couldn't sleep back... This morning I woke up 3am and I ran out of sheep to count but still I'm awake.. is this a form of anxiety again? Or someone is just putting a spell on me?! Haha.. syempre di ako naniniwala dun.. 

At 5:30 am, i looked like a zombie tuloy! I was preparing for work nito.. at nakuha ko pang magselfie... I just want to see how would I look like when I am sleepless... at muntik  pa akong ma late dahik dito.  Tsk tsk!

 
So as expected, i felt sleepy the whole day.. its like my eyes would fall out... medyo stressed pa naman kanina at medyo nakakaupset ang mga pangyayari.. haha.. when you are being blamed for something na hindi naman talaga ikaw but you just cant react, yes na lang, somehow may kasalanan din siguro ako, pero hindi rin... pero yes na.... I don care anyway.. its no big deal. Haha

So here's the haggard me at the end of the day

Its 10:35pm at nahihilo na ako sa antok.. I wish I could sleep tight now..

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment