Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Just Here and There

I'm kinda in the mood in blogging these days.. that's why I'm taking the opportunity.. I'm re-uploading the pictures that I posted on my "late" multiply blogsite about the few places I've been for the past 3 years, including the recent one.... from here and there... near and not so near...

Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan, October 2010, I was with my college friends.. and this place is enchanting! I want to go back there.. I even wanna live there..

November 2010, at Manila Ocean Park with my Mom, Sister, brother and my aunt.

The first time I went out of Metro Manila was during our company outing at Morong Bataan, April 2011 with my officemates, most of them are now transferred to other projects, some resigned...how bout me? When???? :)

Samal Island, Davao .. August 2011, my family celebrated the Edl Fitr  here

This is the most amazing view I've seen in my hometown.. A Grand Mosque financed by Sultanate of Brunei if I'm not mistaken

Singapore, I was with my mom and my brother,  August 2012. What if I stayed there and looked for a new job without notifying my current job.. haha.. they don't even know I was there.

Lake Sebu, December 2012 with my family. I'm just a bit disappointed I haven't tried one of the highest zipline in Asia because we arrived there late.

Gumasa Beach, Sarangani Province, December 2012 . I love this beach!!

Penang, Malaysia, March 2013. Had an accomodation at Penang Shangri la Hotel.. the food choices are great without pork! Yey!

Tagaytay, I forgot when was this, maybe last September or October 2013... its my second time being there... 

Just last December 2013 with my family at Eden's Park, Davao City
Also at Davao City, just the following day after Eden is D Leonor's Resort.

Those are just the few places I've been to... I'm not really into gadgets or any form of expensive materials, I just wanna travel and see the beautiful side of the world... if there'a one thing I'd love to do is that, see beautiful places, take pictures, blog about it, make memories! But I'm so busy nowadays I couldn't book a flight. My passport is about to expire.. I need to renew it so anytime I get tired of Manila, I could leave and go somewhere. I'm actually so tired of Manila, but I"m stuck because I dont know yet where to go that's  why I'm still here.. errr! Haha..

I wish I could try travelling alone too, just get free, forget the world's weariness, meet new people (i wish, in my introvert attitude, I dont think so, but swear, this time I'll try), get lost, discover and explore the things I am missing! I think I'm really deprived of that right, haha, the right to know that despite everything, the world is still beautiful!!! I wish I could! I really do!! 

So help me God.... Grant me that guts and confidence.

Update: 31 Oct 14


June 2014. Fell inlove with Cambodia.

July 2014.. Road trip with my family.. Dapitan/Dakak.

Our Company's Team Building at Tagaytay last August 2014.

The unplanned trip to Anawangin Cove Zambales, August 2014.

Had some cruising... and explored Corregidor Island. October 2014

My first time to Enchanted Kingdom during our family day last October 2014.

October 2014. Baguio City.

I know its too few yet,  compare to others who have gone too far.. and I'm taking it too seriously to post and keep it this way... the world is too big and beautiful and it must be explored.... I hope I could... This is one thing I know I love to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment