Friday, February 28, 2014

I think I said so much of nonsense...

I think I'm saying so much of nonsense....

 Because I value small things, to some are worthless.

Because I keep things that should be thrashed.

Because lost kittens breaks my heart.

Because I take a lot of picture of myself.

Because I kept the pictures of the people I love.

Because I keep on wasting my time writing my dull whereabouts.

Because I love the things or the people who cant love me back.

Because my problems are small but it worries me much.

Because I couldn't stand alone.

Because  I couldn't decide where to go

Because I"m getting old and I don't know yet the purpose of my existence.

Because I work for my company and not for myself.

Because I keep things that reminded me of the people I cared  about.

Because i still have an ugly stuff toy on my bed.

Because I watch movies alone surrounded by lovers and group of friends.

Because I am happy being empty and lonely.

Because my absence wouldn't be noticed.

Because I read lousy books and I couldn't finish them.

Because I couldn't make my family happy for me.

Because everyday is the same day.

Because my friends get bored when they're with me.. I'm a killjoy! Haha

Because I shouldn't be saying these...

Because I'll be fine after I'll say these..

and now this nonsense is over.

Good night!





No comments:

Post a Comment