Saturday, September 19, 2009

10 fears that not to be feared

  1. Lizard, gecko as well

      They are too small to harm you, people often say, but swear, I’m afraid of lizards, as well as gecko. I wonder if gecko sleeps at day time, I only see them sneaking around at night. 

  1. Electricity

      I don’t want to be electrocuted. It’s one of the reasons why from ECE, I shifted to CE. I tend to close my eyes every time I plug and unplug appliances... Hate to see the sparks.

           

  1. Crossing the street

      I rather take the dirty overpass than cross a very busy street.

  1. Riding in a single motor cycle

      It’s as if I will fall... I only ride in it if it will be the only way of transportation. I’ve been hearing motorcycle accidents everyday and everywhere.

  1. Dogs

      I was once bitten... I don’t go to my friends place if they have dogs in their house unless they fetch me.

  1. Ghost?

      Never seen one. I don’t want to welcome it if there is such.

  1. Long travel in a car

      errr.. even the smell of it makes my stomach turns up side down.

  1. Elevator

      I don’t get into it if I’m alone. I’m afraid I’ll be trapped

  1. Blood

      I almost faint seeing this crazy man almost swimming in his own blood.

     

  1. Darkness

            I prefer lights off in sleeping mode as long as I see a small sign

       of light, in total darkness, I cant breath!

9 comments:

  1. takot dn ako sa tuko...tsaka sa ipis..yaay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. before, i wasn't such a coward on sparks and stuff, as long as im wearing slippers.. but then just recently, i experienced plugging our component and boy, it flared up. as in. now small sparks make me jumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no matter how small they are, i just couldn't stand how their skins look and can imagine how slimy they are.. eeeehh

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah... i think im much worse than you. didnt see you throw up before on our trips from cot to marawi or vice versa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...one of the reasons why from ECE I shifted to CE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and yes... i'll give you the "motion sickness award" hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. just today, i declare that I am no longer afraid being alone in an elevator!

    ReplyDelete