Saturday, September 19, 2009

30 ITEMS TO REMINISCE SCHOOL DAYS

Here are the questions I gathered from different surveys I’ve read…

  1. At what age you first entered school?

      4, nursery ata yun, advance sana ako, but I stopped nung grade 1

  1. Schools?

      MSU-mag, AES, LLCS, NDCFG,MSU-main campus

  1. Course?

      My first course was ECE, even tried AE but end up with CE

  1. Awards and Honors received?

      8th honorable mention nung elementary, dean’s lister ng isang semester lang sa college.. ambisyosa ako eh, my nalalaman pang Engineering na Kurso.. mahina naman sa math… hehe

  1. Absences and Tardiness?

      Hindi ako magaling jan, I almost got Perfect Attendance Award nung High school.. hehe

  1. Highest Grade attained? Which Subject?

      I have three 1.0 grades nung college, History and STS, tapos yung Philosophy-not even part of Engineering curriculum..

  1. Favorite food on break time or recess?

      Kahit ano. Unang recess ko 1st year highschool –chiz it and coke.

  1. Fights?

      I’m friendly.. hehe.. my nakaaway pero di naman brutal.

  1. Cries?

      I cried a lot during my elementary days and overcome it high school

  1. Do you cheat?

      Di masyado, ayoko ngang mablack listed.. hehe.. I did cheat, pag halos lahat na nagkokopyahan…

  1. Did you ever failed in any subjects?

      Not only once but many times.. di naman pabaya.. sadya lang ayaw saken nung mga subjects na yun.

  1. Did you cause trouble to the extent your parents being called?

      Never

  1. Embarrassing moments?

      Dami..

  1. Crush?

      Crushes kamo…

  1. Who is enrolling you?

      Nung college lang ako natotong ienrol sarili ko.

  1. Do you participate in an oral recitation?

      Pag tinatawag lang.

  1. Do you lead a group?

      No way… pag wala ng choice

  1. Are you once a class officer?

      Never.. if being nominated, I always object.. pero bihira lng naman din akong nominated..

  1. Did your tried cutting classes?

      Nope

  1. What do you if you feel sleepy in the class?

      Candies..

2 comments:

  1. huwaw...isa kang role model na estudyante kapredudz....galing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no.... i was not... i'm just uninvolved... haha...

    ReplyDelete