Wednesday, September 9, 2009

dubai

 

After watching the short presentation of how Dubai is becoming really progressive nowadays, centre of building boom, I was really amazed.. my eagerness of going in there increased!.. I cant wait to go there.. I saw the pictures on how arid and dull the place was way back 1991...very few structures.. and after 12 years, buildings started to boom just like sprouting mushrooms everywhere and unexpectedly… and currently, it is becoming more blooming.. The DUBAI WATERFRONT is really great and this PALM TREE ARTIFICIAL ISLAND is really astonishing. Villas, luxury hotels, theatres and other form of buildings are designed to establish there upon its completion! Wish I was there to be part of the construction.. Surely, it had been made me appreciate more my profession..  The WORLD ISLANDS really cool.. and nothing to beat the only 7 star hotel in the world, the BURJ AL-ARAB.. a night stay there would be a lifetime treasured memory, hope so.. And it’s almost beyond belief, the world’s first underwater hotel, the HYDROPOLIS…  I wish I really can go to that place and visit DUBAILAND, Dubai’s Walt Disney with amusement park and sport city too…. Expect that if it would be totally accomplished….By the way, how would it feel swimming in DIERA BEACH and have some strolls in the coast of DUBAI MARINA and watch the high rise buildings there.  No snow in Dubai, but skiing is not impossible because SKI DUBAI is now open… I just wish, I’ll be destined to go to that place.. I must work on it..

No comments:

Post a Comment