Friday, September 11, 2009

ambush questions II

10 AMBUSH QUESTIONS (Today's Diary)                        10:10am sept11,09

 

1. What food did you intake today?                                     

            I’m having a fasting, the last foods I ate is about 6 hours ago.. rice, corned beed, squid, sliced bread... that’s it, my apetite is very low when eating 3 o clock in the morning... all I wanted to do then is to finish my food and go back to sleep.. and now, I’m a bit hungry and have to wait for 6pm...

 

2. What's on your purse?                                            

            So tired to count the money I have in it.. all I know is, there are hundred bills, fifty, twenty.... and coins... then the ballpen Engr. Fudalan gave me when he came back to office from Singapore, my father’s atm card and the withdrwal receipts.. why do I have it?? Secret..lol!

 

3. In your wallet?                                           

            Same old things.. (my answers during the previous interview).. only that, I have in it my voter’s id.. and only 300 peso bill (poor!)... and a cotton bud.. hahaha.. I dont what made it there..

 

4. Did you hate a person today?

            Nah...

 

5. Did you read anything today?          

            The book of Dale Carnegie.. and the postings and replies in my fb account.

 

6. What are you wearing right now?

            An Orange shirt and a green shorts—actually it’s the girl scout short of my sister.. haha.. I’m not going anywhere, I’l just stay home...

 

7. What sounds you hear right now?

            Very silent here at home now.. I can hear only the sound of the aquarium.. the tube for oxygen (What dyu call that?), then the roosters outside, chirping birds....... the sound of vehicles passing by...

           

 

8. How does the sky looked like now?

            Gloomy? .. it’s actually a fine day..not so hot, best for strolling...

 

9. What's the craziest thing you did today?

            I did nothing nothing crazy today... well, too early to say that.. that’s as of 10:40am.

 

10. What's that thing you wish to do right now??

            Have a big time and enjoying job in dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment