Wednesday, September 23, 2009

unjust hiring process

I’m desperate to have a job right now, though it may not really show since my effort is  really not obvious. Can you blame me? Eh I know that this place is unjustly hiring people, kung wala kang backer, then expect your application be rotten or thrown away somewhere. I see these people in different offices here, some kind of an insult to me because alam ko naming mas deserving ako sa kanila.. but  since, no one would help me, so,  must back off. The hiring process here is not about what you can do, not about your skills but about the being connected to those known people in the society, politicians to be specific. And I heard that, meron na ring bumubili ng item… the idea disgusts me..

Okay, so why do I want to work here knowing that ambiguity and anomaly very rampant here? Well, because my family is here. I want to help them though they don’t demand. Gusto kong bilhin yong mga needs and desires ko with my own money, I want to share it with them. I want to treat my mom whatever she wants, I want it now hanggat malakas pa parents ko. But what else can I do, talagang masungit ang fate sa aken. I can say the I’m one of the unlucky people sa mundo. So, if this is the case, I might leave this place. I’m so much fed up with false hopes. I tried my patience pero hanggang kelan. Will I wait for the day that everything would end up to nothing? Will I let the opportunities waiting outside just fade away?... I don’t want to leave but I have to… this place isn’t the right place for me. Sana someday magkaron na ng progress ang lugar na to….

No comments:

Post a Comment