Saturday, September 19, 2009

DRAG ME TO HELL

Familiar with this movie? And what made me give a thing on this? My brother bought a cd of it and now it’s reminding me how I’d watched the movie in theater there in Davao City. One dull day and I have nothing to do but wait for the four corner of my room to wrap me in total boredom.. I need to go out or else this world-weariness would drown me into insanity or maybe I’m exaggerating it.. So, alone, I decided to have some strolls in the Gaisano Mall. As I entered into the mall, the list of movies greeted me and this DRAG ME TO HELL caught my attention. Of course, I saw the trailer once so I was not impulsive then, I really had the plan to watch it. I bought the ticket and entered the cinema, I forgot the cinema number. That was the second time I treated my self for  a movie in that mall and my first time to enter the cinema number I forgot. As I stepped into the room, I almost stumble, I’m not familiar with the place and the darkness blinded me. I almost jumped when I heard the eerie sound from inside the theatre,  I want to turn my back and get out, I didn’t even reach the seats but there’s no turning back, I wont let my 80 pesos gone to waste. Then suddenly I heard screaming, fighting.. random sounds, fright suddenly leaped into my face… again I hesitated but I didn’t let my fear overpower me.. the scene that welcomed me was the fight between the main character and old woman—the sort of villain. As I tried to make my self feel comfortable with my seat, I realized that I was the only person inside the theater… what!!!... it was unexpected.. but still, I wont runaway… after a while, there are few people entered the cinema, I was relieved…. And finished the movie…

4 comments:

  1. hahahahah! at least nobody saw you stumble right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga...as in.. i didn't expect nga na pwede pa lang mag-isa lng ako sa sinehan watching an horror movie... buti nga hindi sa SM kasi may multo rw dun.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. alam mo, the scene is perfect sana.. horror nga lang ang palabas. so ironic

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah, kung hindi lng horror, i'd love watching a movie alone... mas nakakapag-emote ako.. haha

    ReplyDelete